0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 32 years

I am a female 27 years old. My right knee has a popping like an effect when I walk after sitting for a long time. After walking for like 5 min it subsidizes and eventually it gets ok. Can you tell what might be the cause?

Asked for Male, 6 years

my son has kidney dilation hydronephrosis... he is only 1 month old and the disease is diagnosed to him when i was around 6 months prego.... kindly suggest me which pediatritian can treat my son.. i mean to say what kind of specialization doctor have?

Asked for Female, 28 years

I have been getting these black spots for a while now. At first, it did not notice but now there are like 15-16 of these spots. The area of black spot get itchy and after some days a black spot appears there. What might be causing this? Please guide?

Asked for Male, 39 years

I have been sick with a cough, cold and high temperature. Now I think there is blood in my urine and stool. What should I do? I am really worried about my health especially the blood.

Asked for Female, 40 years

Asking for my wife 35 years old suffering from Urinary tract infection. She also has a pelvic pain issue. Please suggest the diet, exercise or any natural way to help her during the treatment.

Asked for Male, 34 years

I am a programmer by profession. Recently I am having a strain on my eyes. My head ache and pounds like a beating heart, especially when I lay down to sleep. Can you recommend some drops for eyes and a remedy for my headache?

Asked for Female, 28 years

I have chronic stomach issues. Every once a week I have episodes of bloating, nausea and vomiting which comes and goes without any known reason. What could be this and treatment should I seek?

Asked for Female, 27 years

My daughter has been taking meds for her depression for over half a year. Her condition has not improved and she complains about the side-effects of the drugs. The psychiatrist is now suggesting ECT. Can you guide me about the risk and effectiveness of this treatment in treating depression?

Asked for Male, 14 years

My son gets lice occasionally. We have to through the whole lice removing method whenever he gets lice. Can you recommend some shampoo and other precautions that can help the recurrent?

Asked for Male, 39 years

I am a healthy 34-year-old male. Recently I have this dull pain under rib cage which worsens with moving or breathing heavily. Why is this so? Please guide.

Asked for Female, 29 years

I have a bump under my armpits for weeks. It is puss filled and hurt when pressed, even sometimes by the arm itself. Can you tell me of any cream/med for this?

Asked for Male, 42 years

I had two cortisone injections in my spine for my pain. Now the pin is gone but my face is all puffy and swollen. I want to know is this normal or something to seek treatment for?

Asked for Male, 13 years

My son is 7. He has encopresis. He falls a lot, clumsy, runs into objects like curbs or shelves daily. He fell last night and fell three more times trying to get up.He is extremely sensitive to noise, as a baby he would cover his ears and cry if there was a loud noise. He has normal hearing according to the ENT If he gets close to my mouth or nose he will tell me that I am breathing loudly and he has problems putting his feelings/thoughts in words. What do the symptoms tell?

Asked for Male, 21 years

My brother remains in a low mood. He says he feels tired and lays around most of the time. He does not sit for long with the whole family like for a meal. We are quite worried about this change in him. What can we do to help him regain his old self?

Asked for Male, 24 years

I am an 18 year old male, about 5’5” and 73 kg. Whenever I stand up from laying down, sitting, crouching, or kneeling I experience extreme coldness in the back and left side of my skull. I also become disoriented and confused, and cannot speak for up to two minutes. Also, my vision goes completely black for up to a minute and I lose muscle control. Oftentimes I will stand up and have to stay put for a minute until I can move again or I almost fall over. Does anyone know what could be wrong?

Asked for Male, 40 years

10 months ago I discovered my TSH levels were high. FT4 and T3 levels in normal range. I was placed on thyroxine to treat what they diagnosed as Hashimoto’s hypothyroidism. I had no physical symptoms.In 1yr I had 3 blood tests since and dosage changed from 50 to 75 to 88 to 75mcg. My triglycerides levels have gone up from 75 to 180 over that period of time.? From research if I had hypothryroidism the triglycerides should have been elevated prior and the medication would have helped. please guide

Asked for Female, 39 years

Iam experiencing major swelling in my feet, ankles, legs, hands, and face. About 3 weeks ago i finished a prescription for prometrium because i have been trying to get pregnant. The tests i had done 2 months ago said that my hormone levels were low and that i was not ovulating and thats why i was given prometrium. The pregnancy test they had came negative. My feet and ankles are so swollen that they feel like they are going to pop when i walk. Please explain and recommend solution

Asked for Female, 32 years

My rib cage looks like its kind of tilted. My left side is sticking out about 3 inches and my right seems to be inside. I went to a x-ray center and they said that I may have cartilage built up on my right or could be some genetic disorder. Me and my brother are the only ones in our family to show this issue. Is this normal?

Asked for Male, 38 years

I was recently diagnosed with G.E.R.D and diffuse esophageal spasm after having an x-ray, barium swallow, schazki ring removal and balloon stent, endoscopy.. I am now on medication for the esophageal spasms that lower my blood pressure but my blood pressure is low genetically. Sometimes I get very dizzy and I don’t feel comfortable driving. after talking to my gastroenterologist, it seems that it may never get any better. What to do? Help please?

Asked for Male, 30 years

I have a missing tooth and am exploring options. I went to the dentist and he recommended implants. But I am not so sure because its a surgery. What are the side effects and complications of implant surgery? Should I get an implant or a bridge?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment